Monday, January 10, 2011

a new year.




It's snowing here and I am craving roasted pears with brown sugar. divine yumminess. I've contemplated hard getting into my car and driving to the grocery store to get all the ingredients, but something tells me the grocery store may have closed early this evening...besides I don't want to give up my valuable covered parking space, ahh the choices in life. So, instead I sit here thinking what a great idea it would be to voice my resolutions for the year of 2011, perhaps in this way it might actually happen. so, here they are:
* to become a nerd, translation = become the best physician I can be
* to emanate pure happiness
* be intentional
* become comfortable in my own skin
* to sustain a healthy lifestyle
* simplify
I realize these are more attributes rather than objective accomplishments as compared to last year, but I think that is quite telling of the place I am in. I am excited to see what the year has in store...come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment